Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sisters :)

Yesterday I did so-so. No complaining and not excuses except that I just chose not to go for a walk. Oh well.

Today is another 1.5 mile run. I have a working lunch meeting so I know I can't do it then so I need to do it after work. However I have something at 7:30 so that puts a slight monkey wrench into it. This morning while getting ready I was thinking - what if I go straight to my sister's place that is nearer to where I need tonight verse my place. She could run with maybe and then I have leftovers I can eat and then head there. I talked to her this morning and she is IN! YAY!

She said I sounded all cheery this morning but I was excited I get to see her and she is going to work out with me; how could I not be cheery? Does anyone else have a sister(s)? They are the best! I honestly don't know how people go through life without one - even if it's not blood but a best friend that is basically a sister. Every girl needs a sister and I am lucky enough to have one of the best sisters ever!


BTW - Did anyone else see this morning on GMA that there was this study that has lasted the past 50 years that claims that yearly physicals are basically pointless and don't decrease your risk of heart disease? Click here to read more about it - again couldn't find it on GMA's website but did on FoxNews.  I guess not having a physical for 3 years wasn't that bad! :)

No comments: