Friday, October 19, 2012

Woke up with a Smile

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face for 2 reasons:

1.) I had a GREAT evening with my sister last night. I went over to her place like i said I was going to to run with her. I ran a mile and a half 45 seconds faster because of her than I did by myself on Tuesday. Thanks Sister! We had a good talk, ate dinner together and then she tagged along to my IMPACTjax social. It appeared she had a great time. I couldn't have been happier that she and I both had a great evening :)

By the way the mile and half was still hard but not as hard as Tuesday and I ran it faster so that's a good sign. I run 1.5 miles 1 more time on Saturday and then go up next week. Ekk - but I know I can do it. Plus Charlene said she would run with me on Thursdays - it's the "easy" day but hey I'll take a partner to work out with any day of the week. She's the best!

2.) The other reason I woke up with a smile on my face is my fiance will be here today and early at that. Well earlier than normal - he'll be in around 7pm! YAY! We are headed to a pirate party tonight for a local club's fundraiser that I am actually looking forward to because he bought a pirate costume! Pictures will come I promise!! :)

We also have a wedding on Saturday so it's going to be a jammed packed weekend that I am looking forward to. I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you too. Until Monday - Have a Great Time!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work on your run!