Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day #1

Today I am going to be honest about what I eat and what I am doing to not only myself but to those that I care about and to those I don't even know. I am a 25 year old female who is 5'6" and weighs 178.6lbs. According to my BMI tracker at the bottom of my blog I am obese. I wear size 12 pants and large tops (medium t-shirts).  I just started working out for the first time in 4 years at the beginning of this year. I have lost approx 15lbs in the past 6 months. I use to be a D1 swimmer and was a size 6, occasionally 4 and in amazing shape weighing about 135-145lbs. I eat all the time and I know it isn't the healthiest and I eat out a lot so that doesn't help wit hthe healthy part. I am not unhappy when I look into a mirror, but I do wish that I saw something better. I am going to try being honest and have accountability over the next 4 months!



I am trying to eat healthier at breakfast and not only healthy, but ones that will keep me full until lunch so I do snack on crappy, junk food inbetween. The cottage cheese is the one that is getting me. I use to HATE it, but in the past year I have learned to like it. However, I learned to like the full fat ones, especially the large curd but the bad part is that it's not the greatest for you so I bought the low-fat 1% kind. Tastes a little bland but I am hoping I can learn to like it and have it more of a staple in my diet.

Is it bad that I am craving a chicken bicuit from Chick-fil-a right now?





No comments: