Saturday, July 9, 2011

Changing Looks

Welcome to my new blog! :)  I decided it needed a new face and new look. I hope you like it and find it easier to use.

I also decided that if I was going to give this blog a new look because I am looking to change up my looks, I would share something I have been reluctant to share with anyone thus far as it is the picture that made me decide I wanted a new look.


Now this is me a couple of weeks ago approx 15lbs lighter than the picture above. I know the pound counter on my blog says 3lbs, but that is counting from when I started the blog, not from my heaviest ever. I have tried to erase that number from my memory, but here it is I guess for everyone to keep in the back of their minds. I am now about 3lbs lighter than this picture. :) YAY!




No comments: