Monday, July 4, 2011

Party like it is 1999... Oops!

Happy 4th of July!

I have been LOVING this 4 day weekend that I have. The best part is that it was "free" as my boss gave me Friday for free and today is a work holiday. What a nice present. The only problem, I have been partying like it is 1999! hahaha! I have drank more than I have in while but hey it's all in good fun right. Oh well there goes that 2.8lb drop. Back to the gym this coming week hard I guess. On a positive note I did join the YMCA on Friday. I haven't used it yet, but I did join. Now I hope to work out during my lunch hour still, but when I get off work a couple of times a  week I hope to get over there for a couple of laps maybe in the pool or some group classes. I joined with my sister so maybe her and I will do a couple of things together, or my boyfriend is also a member, so maybe we can go swim some laps or something.

I have 3.5 months left until my alumni weekend in Texas and I gotta buckle down. As much fun as this weekend was, I really need to be more careful. I really wasn't terrible, I just could have been better, but isn't that always the case? haha!

Off to the beach! :)


No comments: