Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Accomplishments and Decisions

So yesterday was a great day for me!

We stepped it up to Level 2 on the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred dvd yesterday too. I know I mentioned that in my blog yesterday (went back and added it), but WOW that was a great workout. I haven't sweated like that in a long time. There were definitely parts that I struggled and even a couple of time when I had to stop for 5 seconds to catch my breath, but I was really proud of myself and my friend from busting through that dvd soo well! We found ourselves laughing at one point because it was really hard and that was the only emotion that we could conjure up at that time. I am looking forward to Jillian kicking my butt again on Wednesday!

I had a personal "YAY Moment" yesterday when I was out at a restaurant for dinner.They brought out bread and it was white so I opted out of eating it. I wanted a beer and figured my calories would be better spent on the beer than the bread and butter. I normally am all about bread and "table snacks" as I call them and I just kept my hands in my lap and was fine. For dinner I ordered grilled fish with veggies and red beans and rice (left most of the rice, just ate the beans on top with very little rice). They even messed up my order and brought out mashed potatoes instead of the red beans and rice in which I definitely asked for the switch. They left the mashed potatoes and I only had 2 bites (Hey I had to try it right! haha). This morning I went to go track my food and had a hard time finding the nutritional information for Grilled Wahoo. I stumbled across this website that listed calories for all sorts of fish (of course not Wahoo, but still a great source) - http://www.weightlossforall.com/calories-fish.htm. I started exploring the site a bit more and there is some great information on this site. It definitely a a great tool and a site that I bookmarked to come back to when looking for calories and nutritional information as well as articles and such. It's called "Weightloss for All". I am always looking for new websites to explore and thought I would share. Enjoy!



PS - Tuesdays we work out at 4pm (work straight through lunch, 8 hrs straight 8-4) and today I am not able to do that. I was thinking about taking a break today and working out Mon, Wed-Fri instead. What do you think? I am kinda feeling guilty not working out today. Should I give myself a break and know that I will still get the 4 work outs in this week or go for it by myself and get into that gym during lunch? Decisions Decisions....

No comments: