Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boo day!

It's already half way through the day and things just haven't been going my way. The smile of getting to see my boyfriend this morning was quickly removed once I got to the doctor for a follow up from last week. Since then I have developed a nasty cough and some sort of rash on my chest appeared. I walked of the doctor's today with 6 prescriptions! Yes 6! 2 for the rash, 3 for the cough, and the ear drops I was already using for my ear. I then get all the way to work (20 or so minutes, 18 miles) and realize my computer is sitting in my room at home. Back onto the highway and back to my house to get it and back to work AGAIN! If it wasn't for this one project that I HAVE to be at work TODAY to finish up I so would have gotten home and called it in as a personal day and said "F**K IT!"  However, being the responsible one that I try to be, I got back in the car and drove back to work getting there about 10:20am.  It's going to be a CRAZY day - TONS of emails, meeting I missed this morning at 9:30, still need to get everything done today in a shorter time frame than originally planned oh and it seems like everything today is just not going as planned, changed schedules, meetings, projects, etc. I couldn't work out during the middle of the day because going to get my computer became my "lunch break". I really have come to look forward to that work out. Definitely looks like there will be some work done tonight while watching some TV unwinding. Cheers!

Here is the issue - Right now I really want to go downstairs and buy a Kit Kat bar or Reese Peanut Butter Club or M&Ms and a Mountain Dew and just sit with my music on and tune everything out while I enjoy the deliciousness that is the junk food! Oh did I mention that yesterday the new Incubus cd came out (Incubus is my favorite band!) and since the 2 places I went in the morning didn't have the cd my boyfriend got it for me that evening; he's too awesome! But the point here is that I have barely gotten to listen it to day because I have been running around and haven't gotten to really sit and enjoy the new awesomeness. Boo! But back to my problem, I am trying desperately NOT to go int othe break room and really need to find something that will do the trick but for WAY LESS calories. Any ideas?

No comments: