Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF!!!

TGIF!!! I am so ready for the weekend let me tell you. I don't even really have any big plans except that I am volunteering at a local shelter in town with a group that I am part of serving dinner from 3-7pm. I want to definitely get some good sleep in and might visit New York & Company tonight because I got an email for $50 off a $100 purchase; plus they have jeans right now buy 1 get 1 75% off! I need some new jeans, the ones I have now aren't staying up, but then there is part of me that wants to hold off because I know I will be losing more weight and toning up over the next weeks to come. We'll see - maybe I will buy ones that are purposely a tad tight as motivation, even though I know you aren't suppose to do that, but whatever I know I will lose the weight! :)

I feel sooo much better today than I have all week! I took yesterday off completely from working out. I got to sleep at 10:30 last night and slept like a rock until 6:45 this morning. I am really glad I listened to my body and rested. I plan on getting my butt kicked by Jillian Michael's this afternoon though. I was thinking about swimming too after work, but I decided to ease myself back. I will most likely go to the YMCA tomorrow at some point and do some interval training on the treadmill and then Sunday I might go swim since it is less impact. One thing I do know is that I will be sleeping in until Kingdom Come! Very excited about that!



Here's to a good Friday, a great weekend, and an awesome week next week!

No comments: