Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Right Path Again

Today is a great day as I get to just relax and take care of some things. Every once in a while you need a personal day at work and today is that day. I am one of those people that LOVE to sleep so getting to sleep into 10:30am on a Wednesday = HEAVEN! The only down side is that I am not on my normal routine so I am not sure when I will get to workout. That is the only thing that is getting to me a little bit. Maybe later today. I know I will get my 50 sit-ups/abs in though for my team August Challenge.

Yesterday's challenge of adding in an extra mile actually turned out to be a really relaxing and great time. After dinner a bit my boyfriend and I just went on a nice mile walk. It was nice outside and also it was relaxing to just walk hand in hand talking and enjoying the outside. I know he did it because of me, but I think he enjoyed it in the long run. I know I did and would actually love to do that more often. I didn't feel as full afterwards and 140ish calories burned by doing something enjoyable, definitely something I would like to do more often now.

So today is weigh in day. I'm at my boyfriend's house and like I said yesterday I brought my scale with me because I like mine better and want to be consistent. He laughed at me a little bit for doing that but not in a bad way, a "it's kinda cute" way. hahaha! So I got on the scale and didn't get off the whole 3lbs, but I definitely went down so I am a happy girl! :)   172.4lbs! :) Headed in the right direction. I know my head is in a better place this week too which is a definite help. Check out my new tab - "The Scale" to keep track of my process and journey.

So I have been enjoying working out again, however there is one thing that is bothering me and that is my right leg when I am on a treadmill. It starts in my hip and jets over to my groin and then straight down my leg to my foot. I eventually start losing feeling in my foot around my big toe, it is tingly all the time. I got onto the elliptical yesterday after 16 minutes on the treadmill and the tingly sensation in my foot actually got worse, but the pain in my leg wasn't nearly as bad. Not sure what that means. I know my friend said when she is on the elliptical her feet tingle a bunch too so who knows. I know I should probably go get it checked out, it's just going you know. Swimming doesn't bother it though so maybe I will just do more of that right now. :)

Well here's to being on the right path again, both on the scale and mentally. Enjoy your day because I know I will! :)

No comments: