Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BLAH!

Today is going to be a struggle I know it! I am tired and my stomach has been killing me since last night and still doesn't feel well. It is definitely making me feel blah and putting me in a funky/bad mood.


Yesterday was a difficult day - work was really busy and I just wasn't in the mood for that. Then 4pm came around and it was time to work out. I really didn't want to work out but I dragged my butt downstairs and hopped on the treadmill. I did a 5K which is what I set out to do and I was proud of myself because it was a mental struggle the entire way! I really really didn't want to finish it but somehow I found the strength to do so. Afterwards I had a circuit to do: 5 times through - 1 min bearwalk, 10 toe touches, 10 abs, 20 jumping jacks, 10 burpees, 5 window wipers, and 10 split squats. I made it through 3 rounds and I just quit! I couldn't find the strength inside to keep going which was strange. I really struggled yesterday and all the way to my boyfriend's I kinda beat myself up for that because that isn't like me - I don't quit! It wasn't that I didn't do the exercises but that I quit that really was getting to me. I actually got to his place and decided that I would do one more set through and ended up doing both to finish out my work out. Mentally it was something that I needed to do for myself, to find the strength to finish, but even though I did finish later, quiting earlier just put me in a blah mood!

I got cleaned up and we headed to our favorite bar for trivia and a fun night. It was my boyfriend's last time to play trivia at the bar since he is leaving this week. We know the host and so I let him know and he kept giving him shit all night long which was funny and made me smile. I typically eat dinner there since it's delicious there and tried something new. I had been craving chili so we split the 2 chili brats (I ate one) and also had a salad. It was yummy and the chili is homemade too which is awesome. I think though that is the culprit to my stomach issues, however, my boyfriend's stomach is okay and he has a sensitive stomach so who knows what it was. All I know is that it doesn't like me and hasn't since late last night!!!

Anyway the night just ended up just being an interesting night and I am still in a funk this morning. It's Wednesday so work out is at lunch time and it will take every ounce in my body to get me to go work out. I know I need to and I am somewhat hoping that it will bring me out of this funk so it's worth a try I guess. Hopefully the day will get better. On a good note I'm almost until 170 - weighed myself and I'm 170.3 lbs! Hopefully next week if I am good :)


PS - I gave in and had a chicken biscuit from chick-fil-a this morning for breakfast! I just didn't want cottage cheese and an english muffin with fruit. BLAH! It was delicious 420 calories and I just don't care this morning even though I should.... BLAH!







After posting this I just saw this on a friend's status on facebook - "Never doubt the impact your life has on others! Sometimes just the fact your alive and breathing changes someone else's life with a ripple effect..... Live today, smile today, and know you can change someone's world!"

I really liked it and it put a smile on my face so I thought I would share :)

No comments: