Monday, September 19, 2011

Focus on the good NOT bad

Well it's another week and another Monday. Last week was a rough one and unfortunately I am not sure how much better this one is going to get. The ray of light was my weekend, being in Charlotte with my boyfriend and getting to see my favorite band in concert on Friday night. I get to see them again on Thursday this week which I am VERY much looking forward to.

Last week I logged in MFP and recorded food and exercise on Monday ONLY! That is so not like me and looking back kinda throws me for a loop. It's amazing how things that really upset us, changes in our lives, and even good things can completely change our routines. Unfortunately last week I had to deal with something that has been upsettings me for quite some time now. I was hoping for it to be mostly over with and unfortunately, due to nothing in my control it is not and going to be worse on Wednesday I fear. It definitely puts me in a funk and one that I need to get out of. I am trying to surround myself with other things like I typically do to help. Today I am going to go swim after work (I think), go home unpack from the weekend and get laundry going and then make some dinner with my sister. Tomorrow I am meeting one of my good friends for dinner and drinks to catch up as we haven't seen much of each other lately and she even got married! I missed it as I needed to be in Charlotte that weekend she tied the knot. Wednesday, well we'll see how that goes and Thursday is the Incubus concert with Friday ending out the week with my first Kickball game. Oh ya I joined an Adult Kickball team/league with some friends and very excited about it!!!

Wow I guess I didn't realize how many things I have going on this week which is actually exciting. It's funny how one thing that isn't as much fun can really bring your attitude down. I need to focus on the good things right now and let that just happen as it is going to happen. Hopefully here is to a good Monday and week!!!

No comments: