Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Short & Sweet

Today I feel like crap again! This is going to be a short and sweet blog as I have to go into an ALL morning budget meeting - YIPPIE! haha! I felt like crap yesterday with a terrible sinus headache so I didn't go swim after work. I went home, heated up some dinner, waited for my sister to get home from class, talked to her for a bit, call my boyfriend and talked to him a bit, and was in bed lights off by 7:50. I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night and woke up feeling worse! REALLY?!?!?! If it wasn't for this meeting this morning that I really can not miss I would not be at work. Thankfully this medicine is finally working a little bit, but I feel like crap again. I guess it will be smile on and try to push through. BLAH! I did get on the scale this morning and lost 0.2lbs. YAY! I know it's not much but I celebrate even the tiniest victories now!!! :) I just wish I was feeling better so I can work out more. Last week my "get back on the horse" attitude only made it through Monday. This week my sinuses are winning and I don't like that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better sick wise, even though I am dreading that day the most out of this week!!!

Hope your day is better than mine is shaping up to be!

No comments: