Thursday, September 15, 2011

GRRR!

It's funny how whenever you have something big coming up, something you are really excited about everything just piles up! This whole week has been nuts! I am leaving Friday at noon to go out of town to go see my boyfriend and it just seems like everything possible that could get in the way of me going there and relaxing and enjoying my times with him is happening.

Work is piling up with budgets being due soon. there was A LOT more work than I anticipated as the person before me left out quite a few tradeshows and numbers for whatever reason so I am having to add those in and fix the ones that are in there. Plus we have added a lot more too. I didn't think it would be as time consuming as it is but I guess that is how things go. On top of that it seems like there is always something new each day I have to get done for my bosses. It's always something small for them, but it is time consuming. I got to work today at 7am to try to knock out as much as possible. Headphones are going on today, adhd meds taken (yes I am adhd and do need them) and I'm going to have the "leave me the F-alone" look on my face. I DO NOT want to take work with me to Charlotte and refuse!

I have a lot going on in my personal life too. It has taken time away from me in all aspects of my life and so other things are piling up and getting pushed aside. I know yesterday I was excited because I was determined to swim after work today, well I don't think that is going to happen now. I have to run over to the beaches to drop somethings off and pick some things up for my boyfriend at his parent's house before going out of town tomorrow. We'll see how things go but I have to just figure out what's right for me and not worry about anything else. If that means I can't swim because I will jsut stress myself out trying to fit it in, then that kinda defeats the purpose you know?! I made myself some homemade jambalaya with turkey sausage because I was craving spicy food. I was proud of myself for making it at home and not buying it out. NSV for me yay! I did have 2 beers last night and no part of me nursed them like I normally do and I enjoyed it. I just relaxed last night and tried to take my mind off of everything. I did a little bit of work but I knew I had to just relax or it would be another night of tossing and turning and I wasn't going to let that happen.

Today will be a long day but I am going to make the right decisions for me. That’s all I can do for me and knowing that helps! I decided that last night and I know it definitely helped with the stress because I got back on the scale this morning and I'm back under 170 - 169.2 lbs! yay! Gotta love stress let me tell you - it's worse than a damn cheeseburger! hahaha!


Enjoy your Thursdays, I promise I will do everything to enjoy mine :)



No comments: