Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stressed OUT

Well if I thought last weekend was emotional and a roller coaster, the past 2 days for me have been worse. Unfortunately I can't really talk about it as it is a personal matter with someone else so I can't share details so you can understand what I am dealing with. I am okay so please don't worry but it has definitely been something that has taken my time, emotions, worries, and my normal routine.

Past mistakes, past situations, and just the past in general are coming back into my life like a freight train . Yesterday my plans were to finish work, go swim and then go play trivia. I thought I would need Wednesday after work to discuss things and since that was going to be my day to run errands I needed to do before leaving town this weekend I did them instead after work yesterday before trivia. I also was trying to prepare some things that HAD to get done for this whole situation so I wasn't able to work out during my lunch hour yesterday. There are just some things that are more important than working out you know?! Then today I was suppose to go to an event with an organization I am part after work of but wasn't able to make it because I knew I would have to finish things up and it would keep me late. I was right. I wanted to go swim after work but my mind is just consumed and completely put me off it. I wasn't able to work out during the day either because I was at a Workshop during the morning and had entirely too much to do instead.

The discussion is now Thursday after work. I did though tell the other person involved that I HAD to work out/ swim after work so I wasn't able to talk until after 7pm EST. I was proud of myself for that. This has altered my plans all week and I wasn't going to let it alter another one!!! This has definitely been a stressful couple of days but I am proud of myself even though work outs have suffered a little bit. I haven't eaten my worries away at all! For me that is a HUGE NSV! Tomorrow I hope to get in small work out during lunch and then swim after work. I'll keep you updated. Oh I gained a tad bit of weight and clocked in at 170.2 this morning. Stress typically makes you hold water, weight, etc so I am not worried.

Right now I am trying to focus on this weekend when I get to see my amazing boyfriend and see my favorite band Incubus in concert this weekend!!!! I can't flipin wait!!! :)

No comments: