Friday, September 23, 2011

I made it a GREAT week!

GOOD MORNING! It's FRIDAY!!! :) YIPPIE!!! Okay so if it isn't apparent that I am in a good mood I don't know what else to do except say I AM IN A GOOD MOOD!!! :) haha

Last night was soooooo much fun! OMG Incubus was AMAZING!!! I was the closest I have ever been to them. Seriously like 5 people in front of me to Brandon Boyd - HELLO! haha (sorry babe - I love you!) I got a ton of great pictures and video and to see them twice in a week was bliss and amazing. This time though they did 2 acoustic songs and it was fabulous. That made this concert better than the one in Charlotte. The other great part was that I went with my sister. It was just us 2 and that was great! I love love love doing things with just us 2. We always have a great time together and are both so goofy and alike in our goofiness that it just makes things that much more fun. LOVE IT!


Last night was great I enjoyed myself, I didn't think about anything negative in my life and just enjoyed life. I did miss my boyfriend a lot as there was songs that they played in Charlotte that he sang in my ear and I just smiled thinking of him singing them to me again. :) I know gushy stuff I'm sorry. But looking back at yesterday I really am proud of myself, I am making this week about me and it has been SOOO MUCH better than I anticipated on Monday. It has had it's bumps as you have read, but I thought the whole week was going to be a downer and I as basing that off of one event really. Stupid me I know but I realized this and have not been focusing on it and it has helped. YAY!

Tonight I have my first kickball game. I know it's totally dorky but I am sooo excited about it. A bunch of people I know here have been doing it since I got here and it always seems like a lot of fun and so this summer I got asked to join a new team that was being created for this fall and of course I jumped at the opportunity. It's not very competitive, it's mostly just a bunch of adults getting together to have fun and then go drink afterwards. I say it's a win win all around. Plus I mean who doesn't love playing grade school games again huh?! My team is called the Bunt Cakes and our color is purple so it's definitely going to a lot of fun. I will have to tell you about it next week. Plus what a great way to get in a little bit of exercise in a different way. LOVE IT!

BTW - I am going to eat Mexican for lunch today and I have decided to have the chimichanga that I have been craving for soo long! I have had it there, know it's yummy but it also isn't very big so I can't be temped to over eat. I know it wil be LOTS of calories, but you know what you have to live a little and to deprive yourself of the things you really want all the time is not life I'm sorry. I love life and have been soo happy lately. I have been doing the right things too so what's wrong with a little "bad" in moderation?! I just wanted to put it on here because I am not hiding my choices and in fact love and embrace them. :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments: