Thursday, September 22, 2011

STRONG Woman

I have decided this week is about growing and becoming a better person! There has been 1 person in my life that never brought the good out in me, always brought me down, made me cry more than any other person in my entire life, and now looking back didn't treat nor appreciate me the way I deserved! Everyone has at least one of these and typically it is an Ex! Ding Ding Ding - if you haven't already figured out who I have been talking about and guessed it was an Ex you were correct. I don't like to type names so I will just leave it at that.

Yesterday I was sooo proud of myself. I wanted to go swimming after work but was a tad hesitant because of the phone call that was suppose to happen last night. I decided at work, especially after re-reading my blog I wrote yesterday - Friends! - that NO I was not going to let him affect my life, change things in my life, or make me upset any longer. Well the upset part got thrown out the window last night which I will get to in a second. I wasn't feeling that great, stupid sinuses, but I drove to the YMCA put my swim suit on and jumped in the water. I did 2300 yards, not very much as I did want to get home because of the call and eat dinner and not feel rushed. Also I wasn't feeling well and it had been a week and a half since I had been in. I did 2 challenge sets from the swimming group I am part of on MFP; they both kicked my butt! Thanks Em! haha! The last thing I did was 8x75s free, 2 @1:10, 2 @1:05, 2 @ 1:00 and 2 @ :55. I was touch and go on the last 2 but I made them! It was really hard and my body hurt but I pushed myself and did something I didn't think I would honestly be able to do. YAY! I love proving yourself wrong. haha! :)

I got home and my sister made this amazing Shepard's Pie but a healthy version where she substituted the potatoes for pureed cauliflower. I know it sounds a tad strange but seriously unless you had the real thing next to it to compare you wouldn't have missed the potatoes. It was delicious! We had a nice sit at the table family dinner and it was great, relaxing! I love having family dinners! :)

Well afterwards I sat on the couch all ready and awaiting his call. We had agreed last Thursday that we would talk this week on Wednesday and he would call me. I told him to please not call before 7pm EST since I work out after work but that I am hour ahead of him so please not to late. I at least gave him a 30 minute window when I called him but he of course couldn't do that for me. 8:15pm rolled around and I hadn't heard from him so I decided to call him. I wasn't feeling 100% and wanted to go to bed early. I dialed his number and it went straight to voicemail - YUP the jackass had turned off his phone! Really who does that!? It shouldn't have surprised me since he un-friended me on facebook too. I guess he will never grow up and continue to act like a child. It pissed me off which then I was pissed off at myself that I was letting this get to me. See what I mean by I threw it out the window. I mean how could this not piss someone off. You set a specific time to talk and they act like a coward and child. Thankfully my boyfriend now is amazing and took my mind off things and calmed me down and made things right again. Seriously I love this kid! haha!

Today though yes I am still pissed as hell about this, but I am going to have a great day and I am determined to make it that way! There are a bunch of ladies going out for one of our co-worker's birthdays to this amazing Thai restaurant so I am very excited about that. Then tonight I am seeing Incubus AGAIN but with my sister, just her and I and we have pit tickets!!!! I have never been that close to Incubus before and can't flipping wait! It is going to absolutely amazing! Today is going to be great because I will make it great. I have grown from someone that would let this knock her down and I will not let myself revert to my old habits. I am stronger than that and I am proud to say that. BTW I woke up this morning and lost 0.1lbs, I know not a lot but that means that I am the smallest I have even been in the last well probably 2 years! 167.1 lbs! :) YAY me!!!

No comments: