Friday, September 2, 2011

No Complaints from Me!

Okay so September Challenge started yesterday and I didn't do anything! I kinda feel bad but I really just needed a day yesterday. I was exhausted, needed to just not eat lunch at my desk, and really didn't care about what I ate. I know not the best attitude, but I look at it this way, not everyday of your life do you need to be good! I enjoyed a pesto pizza last night with artichokes, olives, tomatoes, basil, and bacon and was the happiest person. I didn't have a beer but instead soda water with lemon. I did however split a chocolate milkshake with my boyfriend and it was the best thing ever! I just needed some comfort food and damn it I had it! :) This morning I hopped on the scale and was only 171.4 lbs so there are no complaints from me today. I am a happy girl.:)


Today I am going to try and and get something small in and do the daily exercises from yesterday as well. There are 2 levels of exercises this month, beginners and advance. I don't have time for the advance this week/weekend, but if I can get the beginners in along with all the up and down stairs, shopping, and carrying I should be just fine. I really am not worried as this journey is been a positive one and if I don't take the downs with the ups, then there is no reason to be on it period!

Small NSV today - There was this amazing looking chocolate giant pastry thing in the breakroom for breakfast this morning. I didn't even take a crumb and instead had my hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, and fruit. YAY Me!!!

Well yesterday I messed up and forgot the picture, but the alarm on my phone worked like a charm and I remembered and have a month comparison. Here you go - 1st two are Aug 1, 2nd two are Sept 1:




Not an enormous difference but definitely a difference and that makes me happy! :)


Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: