Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I need to make time regardless!

When you say "I just don't have time to work out" are you actually telling the truth? I can't tell you how many times I have said it or heard other people say it and I know it's a lie. You could get up earlier, not sit in front of the TV, rearrange your priorities, work out during your lunch hour, go in the evenings, take the dog for a jog, etc. I have seemed to have fallin back into this "I just don't have time" hole that I need to get out of and quickly! I haven't swam in probably 3 maybe 4 weeks now - yikes! I always seem to have a excuse to not work out lately and that is starting to bother me.

Yesterday I didn't work out at 4pm like I do on Tuesday but yesterday I actually had a legitimate reason with work and a deadline and I wasn't done until 4:45 and had to leave by 5 at the latest to make it to a vendor to drop of and pick up something and then get to a work function nearby at 6pm. It then went until 9pm and I had to get home and finish my Chili for the chili cookoff today at work. Yesterday I truly did have a good reason not to work out. Today we have the Chili Cook-Off during lunch that I am participating in and then I have an organization event from 5:30-8. My usual workout times are both taken. I need to buck-up and maybe afterwards go for a job with my dog or something. Thursday my plan is to work out during lunch like normal and then go swim afterwards. Friday is work out during lunch and then kickball afterwards. Finally this weekend I want to get into the water at least once, if not both days. I need to get back on the horse and not just slowly but hit it hard and just get myself back into it. When I was really working out a lot it just came naturally and I liked it, I need to get back there!

I have been better about tracking my food - not this week but I plan on going back and getting everything accounted for. Last weekend - well that maybe just get chalked up as not tracking but we will see. I may just wait for this weekend and catch up. Either way I HAVE to get back into the swing of it because November is going to be crazy with how much I am out of town and I need to be already wanting to work out so I will at the hotels. I NEED TO MAKE TIME REGARDLESS!

Anyone have any good ideas or motivation to help me?

No comments: