Friday, October 21, 2011

NOT Walking the Walk

Okay I have been talking the talk but NOT walking the walk lately!!! Seriously it's kind of ridiculous and I need to snap out of it because I have got to get back to working out. Yesterday I forgot that we had our quarterly company townhall so I wasn't able to work out. Today we have our company BBQ during lunch so again I can't work out. I just feel bad taking another 1 off to work out during lunch since these functions are during our lunch hour you know. I could have worked out after work yesterday but I didn't and today I have my kickball game at 7:05pm, but let's face it, not many calories are burned there. In fact I think I drink them right back! haha!

This weekend I AM GOING TO WORK OUT AT LEAST ONCE!!! I decided caps were appropriate because I am yelling at myself to make sure I hear it! haha! Next week though it is back on like donkey kong! Here's the schedule:

Monday - work out during lunch and swim after work
Tuesday - work out at 4pm, possible swim afterwards
Wednesday - off I have a lunch function and something after work too, but I might be able to squeeze in walking my dog or something afterwards.
Thursday - work out during lunch, and a quick swim after work
Friday - possible work out during lunch and no kickball so definitely working out after work
Sat/Sun - Work out at least once

I figure if I write it down I have more accountability so there it is!!! I also found a website with 31 motivating things to get your ass off the couch! haha! "31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise" - Check it out, maybe a couple will work for you. I personally like 12, 13, 23 & 27! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: