Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I REACHED MY 1ST GOAL!!

Okay I have kept this little secret that I need to share - I have had a goal since almost the beginning but haven't shared it because it was something I was hoping for but wasn't sure if I could reach it and I didn't want anyone to know about my disappointment if it didn't happen. I know I know that kinda defeats the purpose of this blog and being Honest but I was scared because it was something I really wanted and if I didn't get it, well no one would know. Looking back now I should have shared but oh well I didn't but it turned out for the best.

So a while back in July I was doing well and do remember asking my boyfriend, so I guess I somewhat shared this with one person, if he thought 163 lbs was feasible for when I went to Aggieland. I was somewhere around 176lb so that was 13 lbs to lose. He said I could do it but that was the last I ever talked about it. August came and I lost a whopping 3 lbs and I thought my goal was out of my reach. Well this morning I stepped on the scale like I normally do right before I get into the shower and it said 162.8 lbs!!!!! I actually just stood there smiling and couldn't move for a second. The first goal that I have really set on this journey I met! :) I know I fluctuate a lot during the week and I very well could go back up a tad before I leave but the point here is that I made it to my goal regardless!! I got into the shower and just stood in the water with my eyes closed smiling and realized that this journey is worth it, that what I am doing really is for me and I just couldn't be happier! August was hard and so was September, different in their own ways, but I got through them and I realize now is that I didn't give up, I kept going and I am really proud of myself!

Today for me is going to be a great day regardless that I am really tired and have A LOT of work to do - today I met my goal and there isn't anything that can wipe this smile off my face! :) ENJOY YOUR DAY!