Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Treat Yourself

I made a really good decision yesterday that I have to share. After my workout at 4pm I headed to go do some errands and one was right by a Burger King - don't worry I promise! I have been craving Burger King french fries (they are my favorite) for a while now so I decided to go through the drive through and get the valve $1 size; the super small basically. I got a couple packets of ketchup and told myself that after 3 packets I was done regardless if I finished the fries or not. I finished the 3 packets, got through about 2/3s of the fries, put the rest in the bag and balled them up! I didn't eat that many but they were delicious and completely killed my craving! :) I was really proud of myself because I told myself this is what I am going to do and I stuck to it. I didn't need to eat them all - for a dollar I definitely got my fill and all that I needed without finishing them, it was fabulous. The next stop I got out and threw the bag away and haven't thought about them since. YAY! haha! It's the small victories, the NCVs that I like to take pleasure in, even though yesterday's scale victory was HUGE and so I treated myself to a new pair of boots!! Yes they are fabulous and I have had my eye on them since they hit to stores about a month and half ago or so and they were on sale this week and I decided I deserved them. :) I have them on today and loving them. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself and yesterday I treated myself to 2 treats, a yummy snack and a pair of fabulous boots.


It's Hump Day but for me I am already over half way done with the week - yay Thursday being my Friday and then this weekend is here. I absolutely can not wait - I am definitely taking the boots too :) Well enjoy your day and remember that it's okay to treat yourself for from time to time, you deserve it!

No comments: