Wednesday, October 5, 2011

KINDA

Yesterday I was upset that I had fallin a bit too far off my path and wanted to get back on and keep going. Well I did just that - kinda - yesterday! I worked out at 4pm since it was Tuesday. I didn't do too much as it had been a while and I didn't want to shock my body, plus I was tired, and I really was not in any mood to move so I decided to just walk on the treadmill at a fast pace for 30 minutes. I got in 2 miles and 190 calories gone! Yay me! I know not that much but I proud of myself and actually did feel better afterwards. Today I brought my bag again and at lunch plan to work out, however, my work-out partner is out sick which means I will have to gain the strength to do it myself. It will be a mental session too which is good. Probably just get onto one of  the machines and move for 30 minutes again.

I also tracked my food again - kinda - yesterday! I tracked my breakfast and then filled in the rest this morning.... ya I know but at least I finished it this morning and didn't leave it empty. However, Chili's killed me and I definitely went over on the calories. Honestly if it wasn't for the Southwestern Eggrolls I would have been fine, but they were soo yummy I just didn't care! haha! I also had 2 margaritas - hello 2 for 1 Happy Hour! I went with my sister as we had some celebrating to do since her big presentation was yesterday and it went well. The point is that I didn't lie and I got what I ate on the tracker and that is an accomplishment. I think I haven't tracked because I know I have been over and didn't want to record it. Nope it's all going on! This month I am going to do my best to get it all on the tracker, regardless!!!

No comments: