Monday, October 31, 2011

Make something scary Positive

Happy Halloween Everyone! can you believe there are only 2 months left in 2011 and then we are officially into 2012!! This year is flying by I really can't believe it. The ad part is that I have been slacking big time lately and there isn't much time to get back in gear for this year. I have a goal of 155 lbs by the end of the year. This morning I got on the scale and it said 162.8 lbs so that is 7.8 lbs to lose in 60 days. ECKKK! It is DEFINITELY doable, I just have to get going and get it done.

This past weekend I went to Charlotte again, but this time it was a surprise for my boyfriend! He had no idea that I was coming and I pulled it off - it was great! I have been wanting to post about going and such as I am always soo excited about going and seeing him, but I didn't want him to know. However, I did something stupid when coming home. You see I made this great healthy pita sandwich for on the way up with a whole wheat pita, olive humus, spinach, a piece of publix turkey and roast beef and chopped up mushrooms. It was delicious and I had enough for another one on the way back so I made it Sunday before I left, however, I saw a billboard for Zaxby's and decided the celebration box (chicken fingers, fries, zaxby's sauce and a drink) would be my dinner instead. The exit I stop at for gas had one and in the drive-thru line I found myself. As soon as I finished it I wish I hadn't eaten it as I felt all greasy and bloated. I should have eaten my delicious healthy sandwich instead! Oh well you live and you learn. I have the pita now for lunch today with a side salad though! :)

The next bad thing - today is our annual bake sale for charity! I made brownies for it and saved myself 1 as brownies are my FAVORITE baked goodie. I am only going to allow myself to buy 2 things MAX and will NOT eat it all today. That is my plan we'll see how well I stick to that.Oh ya did I mention that I forgot my workout bag too?! GRR! Maybe I will go for a nice walk with Wrigley after work to work off the sweets. I also decided NOT to give out candy this year for Halloween as I don't want the candy in my house to be tempted with at all. I live in an apartment complex anyway so I don't feel that bad.

Well here is to making a scary day a positive one. Happy Halloween!

No comments: