Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Still Here...

Hello! I wanted to let you all know I am still here! Last week was hands down one of the craziest weeks of my work life. I somehow managed to get everything done but I am not sure how. I would get to the office and by 8am hit the ground running full speed. I really missed writing my blogs but there were more important things to get done. As you can imagine I didn't have time to work out a lick last week, and I was also bad about my eating. I really need to get back onto MFP. I have been slacking big time and I know it helps because it has been for a while now. BLAH!

This weekend though is what got me through last week. My boyfriend came up for the weekend and we got to spend it together. We went to a wedding for an old friend of his that was great. I have never seen him all dressed up like that before and he looked so handsome. I got to get all pretty and dressed up too which is fun! :) I wore this black lacey dress that I have had for a long time, and it was a tad big but still looked great. The way is falls on you I could get away with it a tad big. I couldn't believe it because it has never fit like that before and I seriously bought it like 3 years ago, maybe more! :) YAY!!

However, as slow as the weekend took to get here, it FLEW BY once it did come. Yesterday afternoon he had to leave to head back to Charlotte and I really got upset. Definitely more than I ever had. I won't see him until Dec. 3rd and it is only for an hour, hour and half at the Charlotte Airport. I happen to have a layover there and he is going to come see me. Unfortunately we have to go a month without seeing each other in person for only a hour, hour and half time frame to look forward to. Hey it's better than nothing! I am traveling literally all of November so seeing each other literally isn't an option. Then after that I won't see him till Christmas, as he is coming to my parent's house to spend Christmas with us. That's 7 weeks away!! Then I will go to his place in Charlotte for New Year’s so it is 8 weeks until we get to have just "us time"! :( Realizing all of this really upset me and made me sad. Just typing it makes my eyes swell again. I kinda let myself just wallow in my sadness a tad too much. I decided that I wanted comfort food and heated up a pizza in the oven and poured myself a tall frosty beer. I love pepperoni DiGiornos and heated it up, however I ate 5 of the 8 pieces! I started off with 3 but kept going back for another slice 2 separate times. I actually got up for a 6th piece but instead wrapped the 3 remaining pieces in threw them in the fridge. This morning I hopped on the scale and surprise surprise I gained weight! BLAH!

I hate that I did that! I haven't let myself eat myself to feeling better in a long time and I just let it get to me too much. This morning I woke up and told myself that wasn't acceptable and as much as I don't feel like working out at lunch I am going to make myself today! I can't let myself think that is okay. Everyone makes slips and that was my first big one in a long time. I mean we aren't all perfect, it just realizing and acknowledging that we made a mistake, a slip up and moving forwad from it. That's what I have to do and am going to do.

PS - Sister if you read this, those 3 pieces of pizza are all yours! :)

No comments: