Friday, October 7, 2011

October is back on track

Well life got in the way yesterday and I wasn't able to swim after work! I didn't leave work until 8pm yesterday evening and the pool at my YMCA closes at 9pm and I still had to run home and get contacts and I work 20 minute from home so that just wasn't going to happen. Not to mention I needed to get gas so I could make it home. Oh well what are you going to do?! I did make an attempt though because I recorded it at lunch time so I would "have" to go after work. I have done that from time to time and it helps because it makes me go by just putting another reason I "can't" skip out on it. haha! Hey whatever works right?!

I even tracked all my food yesterday NOT this morning. :) YAY me! However I was over again but I put everything including the Kit Kats that I ate and were delicious. This weekend is operation get Meghan back on track with eating for sure!! I am making chili and I am challenging myself to choose better ingredients without sacrificing taste.

I am looking forward to this weekend because I am putting myself back on track in many ways. if you haven't figured it out I am definitely a Control Freak when it comes to my life. I can admit it and I don't think there is anything wrong with it; everyone has their thing and this is one of mine. This weekend it will be putting myself back on the eating habits I need to be on. I know my sister will like it too because she likes it when I cook. I also need to look at my finances since my budget only goes through the end of this year and I need to work on next year and modifying the rest of this years. There have been a lot of changes lately in this area and I need to figure it all out. Finally I need to also get my room and bathroom back in order. It's funny how these things can stress me out when they get out of control and lately I have been too stressed out and I need to fix it all and purge that from my life. October for me is the month i am getting back on track and this weekend I am taking a big step forward with that!

Enjoy your weekends I know I will!! :)

No comments: