Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life needs to SLOW DOWN!

It seems like my life lately has just been going crazy fast and been crazy busy! Yesterday was another no go on working out. It was Tuesday so I typically work out 4-5pm. Ya 4pm came and I knew there was no way that I could make that happen. In fact I was at work until 6:30pm. At that point too there were things I HAD to get done and didn't have a choice to work out.

This morning I thought I would get up early and go for a walk. Ya I have just been too tired and decided to sleep the extra hour and not make myelf sick because I am soo tired! With the next weeks I have coming up I can't afford to get sick. Today it won't happen as I have lunch with my Mentor and then I am going to dinner with a great friend I haven't seen in a bit. Maybe tomorrow?!

At least I am eating well right now!!! :) Gotta love the small victories!

Well off to the warehouse to pack for a tradeshow. I will be walking and on my feet all day so that's WAY more than normal so that's a plus for me. YAY! :) haha!

BTW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND - BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING TO THE MAN SHE HAS LOVED FOR 10 YEARS!!!

Have a great Hump Day!

No comments: