Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seattle

Hello ALL! I know it has been a wild month for me, and posting just hasn't been something I have had time for unfortunately. I get to work and typically can take a few minutes to type this out first thing, but that time hasn't existed lately. I have had 5 tradeshows (I am in charge of them at my company) this month and October and November have just been insane. Especially since we just redesigned our booths and everything in them. Well I am in Seattle right now for one of them that starts tomorrow. I have to set-up the booth later today. PS - It's FREEZING here! haha! I am such a Florida girl. :)

Anyway, my body is all kinds of screwed up time wise, it has no idea which way is up! 2 weekends ago was the time change, last weekend I went to Central time, then back to Eastern for a day and half and now I am on Pacific time. I woke up this morning at 5:30am, 8:30am my time and couldn't fall back asleep. I layed there and I think drifted a bit but at 6:10am when my alarm was set to go work out, yes I know I am soo proud, I got right up, changed and went downstairs to the fitness center at my hotel. 1st day and I have started this trip off right! YAY ME! I got onto the ellipitcal for 30 minutes. Nothing fancy or crazy, jsut solid for 30 minutes. I went 2.6 miles and burned 215 calories. Nothing really too be all proud of, but the act alone is what I am proud of personally! I haven't worked out in sooo long and I come all the way to Seattle and I make myself. I brought enough workout clothes to work out every morning (except the one that I leave), so that is 4 work outs. I am not looking for anything crazy, just get up and move before the day starts. Later today will also be a work out, as I will be setting up a booth and working hard. Not to mention I will be walking a lot I am sure. Hopefully this trip will spring me back into getting in the mood and motivation to get going again.

The other thing I am looking foward to is eating fabulous seafood while I am here. Fish is soo good for you so that is a plus too. I haven't been bad lately, but I know I sure could be A LOT better than I have been. Witrh the holidays around the corner I HAVE to get back to being good again!!!

Well, as you can see this is coming late, I am 3 hours behind from where I am use to. Plus this week/month is crazy! I will post as much as I can but I can't promise every day. It is just not feasible right now.

Have a great day!!!


No comments: