Friday, December 16, 2011

Cheating?

I was thinking last night that I really need to jump 2 feet into this! I am sorta "cheating" through making it look like I am. I am running again, tracking, but not putting my best effort forward.I am faking my way through my motivation right now and just making myself do it. I am hoping that it will eventually become natural again and be genuine.
This thinking process all started with I submitted my diary for the day on MFP and I was under my calorie count, however, I made 3 batches of fudge last nigh and boy did I do some finger licking good cheating. Licked the spatula, bowl, mixer, etc! None of which was tracked. I wouldn't even know where to begin to track that, but still, I felt like I cheated when my tracker said I was under.

I was proud of myself for finishing the diary on the day it was for, instead of finishing it the morning after. Little steps I guess to get myself back on track. Today I am having pizza and beer for dinner with a movie, so I need to make sure my lunch is low to accommodate for that. Also I need  to work out to also give me a few extra calories, however, my foot hurts today. I think we I fell on Tuesday I did something to it, but I am just not feeling it until today. I'm not sure. It's back on my heel. I am having an internal battle on whether I should give it rest or not, and the struggle is me wondering if I am using it as an excuse not to work out. Am I just looking for a way out? It does really hurt though today just walking. I don't know I have 2 hours to figure it out.

Well it's almost the weekend and I CAN NOT WAIT! I haven't had a weekend "off" since October and I can't wait to do nothing!! I haven't had a weekend to myself in so long that I am truly looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes and if I get my lazy butt off that couch and do something.

PS - yesterday when I started running the first song that played was Monkey Wrench - thought that was hysterical given yesterday's blog - Holidays are the Monkey Wrench. IRONIC!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Talk to you next week. :)

No comments: