Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm in a funk...

Yesterday I was really really bad at lunch! I actually felt a bit sick afterwards which hasn't happened in a long time. You see we had a Company Holiday Pot-Luck. The Execs bought the meats, and everyone else brought something else in. I brought in cookies, Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies which were delicious! There was a million things to try and I think I tried them all. In fact i even went back for seconds. Yes I was only taking little bits of each but with that many it was a ton of food. I can't believe I ate as much as I did. I mean I can't even log it all it was just a hodge-podge of food. I think I am just going to put some ridiculous # and call it a day. The worst part is I ate dinner and God knows I didn't need to, but I was hungry some how!?!?!?!!
Today I am suppose to go run at 4pm. I really don't want to but I know I NEED TO! It's definitely going to be one of those days I literally drag my ass out there and make myself work out. We'll see how it goes. I'm not expecting much.

Okay so if you can't tell I am definitely struggling right now. I don't know why but I just can't find the motivation to get my butt back into gear. I don't know what is wrong with me. I would rather sit on my but and just do nothing which isn't really like me. Maybe after these holidays I can get out of my funk. We'll see....

No comments: