Monday, December 12, 2011

Stepping Stones

Okay not off to the greatest start in December I have to admit. The first goal I set for myself last week, logging the rest of the month failed after Thursday last week. Friday my sister graduated from college and I had family that came into town Thursday evening so that just threw off my whole weekend completely. I need to be better though about tracking regardless. I use to be and I need to get back in the habit. I am not going to beat myself up for it, but instead do something in the positive today like track and exercise.

Oh ya that's another area that I screwed up last week - exercise! My fat ass completely forgot about working out once I saw food and I didn't even realize it until about half way through my lunch. Here's what happened. I brought my workout bag intending to workout. Then our department decided to order in lunch because of a long meeting in the afternoon. I went to go get it and brought it back. My initial thoughts were bring it back, go work out and then eat my salad. Ya I got back handing out the food and then sat down and opened up my salad and dug right in. It wasn't until I was about half way through my salad that I realized I had completely forgotten about my workout. Oh well! I needed to do it but whatever.

Today I am planning on working out. It's raining so it will be inside which is a bit on a bummer but that's okay. I also brought a great salad with leftover grilled shrimp on top. Definitely looking forward to it! :) The goal today is to work out and stay under my calorie count. I am going to take it 1 day at a time and do stepping stones back to where I need to be!

Happy Monday!

No comments: