Wednesday, December 14, 2011

When you Fall just get up!

Well I tracked EVERYTHING yesterday and was over by a 300+. However, I am proud of myself for tracking. Granted I didn't finish entering everything until this morning, including dinner which I am pretty sure is why I didn't stay within my number. I should have done dinner before I went to this Clothing Swap party that way I knew how many calories I had left and could spare, but that's not what I did. Oh well. The part that was good is that I did keep track of exactly what I ate. I didn't just put stuff in my mouth and forget about it. I was proud of myself for that. :)  At least I did run yesterday so I got a few calories that added on so it wasn't nearly as big of a over as it could have been. The funny part was that the number that showed up as to how much I could weight if I had exact same days for a month was lower than I am now, therefore it was still a plus in my book! haha!

So funny story yesterday I went outside to run by myself and just had started to run after my 5 minute warm-up and about 10 steps in I ate it and fell down completely! I am going to have a fantastic strawberry on my leg. The funny part, I have a new iPhone and it went flying out of hand and fell to the ground. I was more worries about my phone than I was myself! haha! Good news is that my case worked and kept it safe, no damage - YAY! As for myself, as you can see from the picture nothing terrible, just some scrapes and definitely an incoming strawberry. One small NSV was that I could have just turned around and said screw this after my fall since I seriously was at the beginning, but instead I got up, brushed myself off and kept going. I ran the longest I have in a really long time. Total distance with the 5 minute warm-up and down was 35 minutes for 2.9 miles. I finished and as dorky as this may sound I was proud of myself because it was a good analogy for the way I have been lately - I fell (got off track) and now I have just gotten back up and kept running!


Today I won't be getting in a work out, as there was no part of me getting up early before work (in fact I didn't roll out of bed until 7:10 and I leave at 7:35), I have a lunch meeting, and then I have a social tonight directly after work for a group I am part of. The only thing is maybe I could go for a swim after that, but I don't know, we will see how I feel at like 7-7:30 when I leave tonight.

Well here's to a good Wednesday and hoping the 2nd half of this week goes by A LOT faster than the first!

No comments: