Monday, January 30, 2012

Crazy Week Ahead

Okay this is going to be a CRAZY week! There is all these people in for training at my company and I will be participating in some of it too. Basically I hope to write as much as possible but it will not be as routine as normal. It might be at different times, or no at all that day, I will do my best.

Thankfully this is my recovery week - YAY! - so the time commitment isn't as long as it has been lately and will become more as the weeks go on and I get closer to the Gate Rive Run. Tomorrow I am actually going to have to get up really early and go for a run in the morning because there really isn't any other time to do it! We don't get done until 5 and I know I will have to help clean up a bit and then my department is sponsoring dinner with the trainees at 6:30 and the restaurant we choose they won't seat our group until the whole party is there so trying to clean up the day, run and clean up myself in an hour and and half is just not feasible with a sane mind so looks like the alarm is going off early tomorrow - yippie! BLAH! Can't you tell I am excited?! haha!

By the way if you haven't already checked out my post yesterday - "It was a SUCCESS!!" - make sure you do so you can see how I did this weekend at my 5 mile race! :) Now all eyes are on March 10th for my 15K! Definitely nervous but in a good way and I have 6 weeks until it so I know that I will be prepared.

Have a good Monday and I will talk to you soon! :)

No comments: