Thursday, January 5, 2012

Disgusted

I have been dreading writing this blog all morning, okay that's a lie, I have been dreading it since last night. You see I was bad yesterday and well flat out lazy which I am disappointed in myself about. You see I was suppose to swim yesterday after work. I can at least say I made the effort to do that. I left work 30 minutes late and still went straight to the YMCA, however, when I get there I find that there is no power at all so the YMCA is closed! So I decided to head home and get on the stationary bike or elliptical at my apartment little gym. Well the 15-20 minutes it took to get home because the lights weren't working and it was crazy traffic I decided I was really hungry and the pizza in my backseat (yes I will get to that in a minute) smelt really good. By the time I got home I decided to heat up dinner right away and then in 2 hours after it's settled a bit I would go work out. I bet you can guess how that story ended - yup my lazy butt sat right on that couch all night watching TV and looking stuff up on my laptop. Not once did I get up and even attempt to try to make it out. I told myself it was too cold outside and I didn't want to get cold walking to and from my car, I also told myself that I wouldn't sleep because I would get my endorphins up and have a hard time falling asleep, finally I would have to take a shower afterwards and since mine it under construction and I would have to use my sister's (which I might point out I have been doing anyway in the mornings) it was too much of a hassle. I used every possible way to convenience myself that sitting on the couch was a much better option. I even told my boyfriend that I was going to work out later and would call him then after we spoke around 6. I actually didn't want to call him because I didn't want to tell him I didn't work out. I wasn't going to lie either, so I put that phone call off till like 11pm, so not I am tired too. BLAH! Then this morning I realized I can't work out during lunch and run because I have a doctor appointment at 3:30pm and am leaving work for the day at 3 so I don't want to take advantage of the fact that I am not "losing hours" for the time I won't be at work. I work through lunch so I only miss 1 hour instead of 2. damn it!

So the pizza. yesterday at work the Marketing Department, along with some other people cleaned out and organized the back isle of the warehouse which is the marketing materials, engineered products, and accounting (left their stuff alone). We knew it would take a while so we ordered pizza for everyone as a thank you. I placed the order with Papa Johns online which was so fantastically easy and simple and it was delivered when we needed it. Well there was almost a whole pie left and I took it home with me. Did I mention I had 4, yes 4 slices of pizza at lunch?! Then for dinner I heated up 3. I got through the 1st 2 and took at bite of the 3rd and was like no my eyes were bigger than my stomach I am full. I sat there for a bit and didn't move the piece of pizza so about 15 minutes later I ate it! Did I mention I had a small thing of Ranch (at least it was Light Ranch) to dip the pizza in?! It's a Texas thing I pickedup while there if it sounds weird to you. I was really disguested with myself that I did that and finished the 3rd piece when I said out loud that I was full and didn't need that 3rd piece after I took 1 bite of it. I woke up this morning sluggish and upset with myself.

I also haven't been good about tracking. I am going to go in today and take care of everything from this week! Even yesterday with the very bad eating of pizza. Oh well there is nothing I can do I guess now except make better decisions today. I am going to go see Wicked tonight with some girlfriends from work (SOOOO EXCITED!) but we are going to Hooter's first. I am going to get online and find out what I am going to eat before hand and log it in so I can't change my order when I get there. Hopefully today will be better and the rest of the week.

Hope you day is much much much better than my yesterday!

No comments: