Friday, January 6, 2012

Looking Forward

It's Friday Thank Goodness!!! I am definitely looking forward to this weekend. i don't have any big plans, just get myself back into order at my house. I got back Monday night from vacation and my bathroom was a disaster! The complex was suppose to tear apart my shower and find the leak and replace the carpet in my bathroom (I know right who puts carpet in a bathroom!) with tile or whatever, just not carpet. I ended up taking 1 sleeping pill because I started getting anxiety and knew I wouldn't sleep otherwise. They said it would be a 3 days job max. Well last night I get home and it appears my shower is done but there is still carpet. This is driving me nuts because I can't really unpack because my closet is in my bathroom and i just don't even want to go in there right now. Hopefully this weekend it will all be done and I can put myself back into order. This week has been crazy a bit and my room not being in order just stresses me out more.

I am also looking forward to getting on track again. Today is suppose to be my "rest" day on my training schedule. I didn't work out the past 2 days so today I am going to run like I was suppose to yesterday. I am suppose to run tomorrow and cross training on Sunday, but I think I am going to switch the 2 so I don't have to run 2 days back to back. No more playing around! I am signed up and running 5 miles on January 28th, 3 weeks from tomorrow so I need to get my ass into gear and start moving. I am also going to be planning out my meals better like I use to. This weekend I already have some ideas in mind and am excited about organizing my life again. I know that is a bid weird, to be excited about organization but that is just me. It keeps me less stressed and in a happy mood.

This week was bumpy I know, but I am getting there slowly. I know I can't be perfect right away so as long as I just don't dwell on the downs and keep looking forward I know everything will be great for 2012 and this point forward!

No comments: