Friday, January 13, 2012

Need to Eat IN

Looking back over this week on MyFitnessPal.com I have realized that even though I have made good choices while eating out, I have been over on calories a lot and I have even worked out! Eating out really kills you, it's amazing! Next week I am definitely going to be eating in more, I have to. The goal is on Monday to have the week planned out. I need to stick with a plan and get back on track with eating. I know that I will eat out Thursday night with a friend and maybe another night with another friend, but the other times I need to be good and make good food at home!

the funny thing is that I really enjoy cooking. I just lately have been lazy I guess. Hopefully by recognizing this, by bringing it to my attention and calling awareness to it I will get my butt back into gear and be better.

Today is my day off from working out! YAY! haha. I really have been tired this week and I think it is because I have really stepped it up in the amount of exercise I have been doing and on top of that I haven't gotten the sleep I really need for varies reasons. Next week I will be paying attention more to sleeping, that is the goal. However, this week isn't quite over on working out. I have to run 3 miles on Saturday and do 30 minutes of cross training on Sunday. Even though my boyfriend is coming into town (YIPPIE) I still HAVE to be good and get it done. I already told him he has to help me make sure that I get it done. I will get it done! haha!

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. :) Maybe since I only got 3 blogs in this week I'll blog once this weekend?! Who knows just keep checking back!

No comments: