Monday, June 25, 2012

Mondays are good for something

Oh Monday's how you always sneak up on us and are never liked! The only good thing about a Monday is you can start over on something and not feel like you wasted any of the week. Last week I had good intentions I just never executed on working out except once. I didn't do a very good job of planning is where I faulted. This week I intended to be much better. This morning I brought my gym bag and plan on doing something at lunch and then after work too. Both lighter as I am still getting back into it and don't want to kill myself and then become discouraged. I am not sure if I am going to swim, do a class or just do things on my own but I am going to do something tonight too.

This week will be defined as a good workout week, I am determined. Getting back into the grove and finishing it out feeling good about myself. The best part too is that on Friday I am headed to Charlotte! :) Those always make for the best weekends. Maybe I will get my fiance to work out with me at least once when I am there. Even though we are registering Saturday afternoon and going to Ikea on Sunday so there will be lots of walking involved. :)

The good news is I am down again a little bit - 163.6lbs. It's coming off and I have 4 weeks left! I can do this I know I can.

Have a great Monday! :)

No comments: