Monday, June 18, 2012

New Shoes!

I'm soo excited my new running shoes came in today! I had them delivered to work because I didn't want them sitting outside my door at home all day since no one would be there for like 12 hours! They are the exact same shoes as I had last time but in a different color - LOVE them. The Asics GT-2160 - BEST running shoe ever! So comfortable and my shins and calves don't hurt like crazy after running like they did with the shoes I use to wear before. I HAD to buy the same ones - but let me tell you, finding them in my size was damn near impossible! They are such a popular shoes because they are so awesome that I had a difficult time finding an 8.5 regular width, which is a popular size apparently.



Now I am looking forward to going and working out to try these bad boys out! Unfortunately today isn't the best day sadly. I was suppose to have a lunch meeting but it got moved to Wednesday so I didn't' bring lunch so I have to go out and get it, so no working out at lunch time. Then after work I have some coordination with my sister of returning rental car and picking up her car at the shop since it had some issues.  Therefore normal working out after work isn't going to happen. So new plan - take care of everything, go home and eat dinner and then go for a walk with Wrigley. Hey I'll still get to try them out right?!

By the way down a bit more to 164.4 - 1.4lbs off in a tad over a week. Not too bad. Time to really swing into action and get under that 160 mark in 5 weeks.

No comments: