Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sticky Notes

Good Morning and Happy Thursday!

There really isn't too much to talk about today honestly. I have 4 weeks to go and 4.5lbs to lose to reach my goal of "Under 160 by July 20th!" Did I tell you I made a sticky that says exactly that and I have it posted on my monitor at work? haha! It's next to my "Drink Water Meghan" sticky - which totally works by the way. I know it is a bit dorky but sometimes I need the consistent reminder in my face everyday so when I want to eat that packet of Oreos that is sitting in my desk I won't! I see the sticky and I decide that a peach is a better option.

Today I am not going to be able to work out sadly but life happens. My morning was busy getting ready for the carpet cleaners and getting things off the floor and such. This afternoon is my boss' birthday so we as a department are taking her to lunch. Then tonight I have to run 2 errands down by the beach and then head to the other side of town to meet a great friend for lunch that I went to high school with for dinner. Today the cards just weren't in my favor but that's okay there is always tomorrow and I plan on getting some time in even if it's the morning!

By the way I got to run with my new shoes yesterday at lunch! They are great just like my old ones but better because they are all new. YAY!

Well I hope everyone has a great day and only one more day after today till the weekend! Yippie!



No comments: