Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stressed Out

Well it's Wednesday and lots has happened since I wrote my blog yesterday. Things crumbled after I wrote it and all plans went out the window.

1.) Work SUCKED yesterday. It's a very long story but I realized that I have been really stressed out lately with work as it has been a bit overwhelming and I have let it affect my productivity. It was brought to my attention in a way that actually made it worse for me yesterday so I didn't appreciate that. Then of course there were about a million little fires and changes that left me not even being able to breath until 1pm. At that time I am not going to go work out because that means I am not eating until 2pm and that wasn't happening. I was stressed to the max anyway and all I wanted to do was put my headphones on, eat my lunch and look at not work things on my computer. Basically zone out. Well instead I called on places to move into and found out once again many were either rented or didn't allow pets. Apparently getting pet insurance for the place you are renting in Florida is a very difficult and expensive process. Wonderful! I didn't zone out as much as I mentally needed, in fact I probably stressed myself out a bit more which leads me to my next point...

2.) I realized yesterday how stressed out I have been in my personal life too. Work has been crazy busy and stressful but then I come home afterwards and instead of relaxing and mellowing out, I am still stressed out.  There is wedding planning - which honestly isn't that stressful at all, it's just something that takes up time that's all. In fact I really have been enjoying planning my wedding, it's just time consuming like I said. Then there is the living situation. I have been stressed out for some time about this and where is my fiance and I going to live. It started with where, as in Charlotte or Jacksonville. I mean I didn't even know what city or state I as going to live in. Then we finally figured that out he even had a whole plan on what was going to happen and made me fell much better (I knew I was marrying him for a reason!). However now it is find a place for us to live, which if anyone has searched for a place knows it's not the easiest task. We don't want to live in an apartment, we want a townhome, house condo - something with a backyard for Wrigley and also makes it feel more like a home not an apartment you know. Then of course it's not like you look all over, you narrow it down to specific areas and hope what you are looking for in your price range you can find there. That has been stressing me out like you can't believe, this whole situation!

Yesterday didn't go as planned like I said. I was swamped and stressed wasn't able to take a moment to leave my desk until 1pm so a work out didn't happen. With the incredible amounts of rain we got yesterday, I just wanted to get home so I didn't stop at the YMCA to work out - oh well there is tomorrow I told myself. So it's just that today I have my bag and damn it I am making it down there and working out today at lunch. I also decided Friday I am taking a ME day - I can't wait for it. I am not doing anything work, wedding, or house hunting at all! :) Yay!

Well Happy Hump Day Everyone - hope the way down is better than the way up this week for you. I pray mine is.

No comments: