Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TIRED

Oh wow I am tired this morning! I was tired yesterday too but today is definitely a new level. I decided to listen to my body last night and not go swim after work. I figured it wouldn't kill me and ultimately it was what my body was screaming anyway. So instead I went to the grocery store and picked up groceries to make dinner. It was this veggie roast with shrimp, garlic, herbs olive oil and lemon juice - delicious!

I got home at 5:50pm and realized as I was pulling in that I completely forgot about my bang trim appointment at 5:30! I wasn't sure if it was the food or the tiredness that made me forget. Either way I forgot! The receptionist told me I could come by at 6:45 which is what I did and glad I called since my hair looks cleaner and polished now with the bangs all trimmed. It's important because on Saturday my fiance and I are going to take these pictures - it's this thing his parents won where we get pictures taken for 30 minutes and we get to pick 1 for a 9x13 canvas for free. 

Last night I relaxed, did 1 load of laundry and was past out asleep by 10:30. I woke up at 4am in the same position that I fell asleep in I swear but from that point forward Wrigley (my 80lb golden retriever) just annoyed  m and I didn't sleep too well the rest of the time. In fact I over slept, scrambled to get a shower in and out the door so I wouldn't be too late and I completely forgot to put on make-up! Wow I was tired I never forget that. I mean I don't wear much anyway, but to completely forget is not like me. 

Did I push it too hard already? Is it just that my body is doing something a bit different than it has been use to lately? Well yes but wow it's struggling which is a bit of a surprise to me. I am thinking I ran Monday and Tuesday maybe I should take today off from running and run tomorrow and Friday off - hmmmm. Maybe I will just swim today and that's it. Should I do anything at lunch? The questions now are building up that is for sure. I don't want to fall off again and I don't want to be too tired for this weekend - what to do? I hate struggling with myself, it's never fun and ultimately stresses me out a little bit which is even less fun. 

Okay so I just paused for a bit thinking about what I should do. I looked at the weather since it looks like it's suppose to storm this afternoon. I am going to take my lunch break off. I am going to go swim this afternoon after work and if it rains than I will hop on a bike or something. I am going to go to bed super early like 9pm or something because I do want to get up early on Thursday and go run on the beach. That means I have to get up really early but the good news is I can head straight to work because we have a shower here and I can just get ready here. That also means early to bed on Thursday too but honestly it's the best thing for me anyway. Okay that's the plan! 

Here's to getting through the week and being sane at the other end. 

No comments: