Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Getting Through

It's hump day and the weekend is getting nearer. YAY! I know last week having Wednesday off screwed many people up including myself but right about now I will take that confusion. I liked sleeping in randomly in the middle of the week. Definitely a nice gift and I would like that gift again today! :) 

Well today I am doing a bit better. I think it's because I got a little bit of rest but I just still have lots of things on my mind. I mean you can't always be "up" all the time right? That's what a good friend said yesterday when I told her I was "down" right now. 

It's actually interesting because I know exactly when things started going a bit downhill for me - I just have to look at my blog. Even though I became engaged, which was one of the best days of my life, things started to slow in March and slowly dropped off afterwards. I didn't even write 1 single blog in the month of May this year! There is an easy explanation and that is because things started to bother me and this is my honest space so I didn't want to have to face them yet. 

I started to miss writing and decided to get back to it June 4th - Hello Again.  What I didn't realize that I am seeing now is that this would be a mirror, it would be the place that made me realize everything again. You see I am really good at hiding things and putting on a pretty face. If you know me well enough little signs will appear in different places, but to the masses I am doing okay. 

I do promise I am doing okay, I just need to work through some things and find myself again. I let myself slip a bit. We all do at certain points. Like my friend said, you can't be "up" all the time. There is a lot to be said about amazing friends which I am lucky to have. There is also something to say about having a wonderful man by your side. I have never had that before except for my dad and having that now makes the world of difference. I truly am a lucky girl! :)

No comments: