Monday, August 6, 2012

August is a new start

It's moving week! Definitely exciting, scary, dreading, stressful yet liberating all at the same time wrapped up into one little package. Wow that was a mouthful. 

Painting is almost done on my new room. My room itself is basically all done. The baseboards took FOREVER! But they made the biggest difference in that room so it was soo worth it! I have a few doors left with their frames that I have to put the 2nd coat on and a few touch ups in my room to complete it. I'll finish that up tomorrow after work. 

My sister and I split up the kitchen last night. It's always weird splitting things up. The good news is we won't be too far from each other - maybe 20,25 minutes so if we realize we didn't need something but needed something the other one has we are close enough that that is an easy fix. :) I also started on my room a little bit yesterday. I'll do more tonight, but I have some things I have to take care of after work so I probably won't be home till after 7:30, closer to 8. Oh well. Depending on how tonight and Tuesday goes, possibly even Wednesday I might take off some time on Thursday and Friday to get this all taken care of before the big move on Saturday. 

Well I have been quite sore from all this painting so I know I have been getting a good work out. Plus I have been turning down the fan so it actually is a bit warmer in my room so I sweat more. Hey every little bit helps! :) I also started back on my healthy, protein packed breakfasts again - 2 hard boiled eggs (1 with yoke, 1 without), no salt cottage cheese and fruit. Lunch is good too with salad and veggies and a chicken breast. I also made homemade chicken enchiladas for this week - a big tray - which are much much better than anything you can buy Mexican. I told you I was going to go back at it, and damn it I am going to try hard at it. :) 

Here's to August and getting back onto the horse! A new start in so many ways. 

No comments: