Friday, August 3, 2012

Changes

Hello Shoulder blades! This morning I woke up omg sore! Looks like it took 2 days to feel that painting from Wednesday. Oh well it's a good feeling though. :) I took last night off I was so tired, plus I ended up having a migraine that wasn't fun. I was passed out asleep by 9pm. Overslept a little this morning waking up around 7:20 - oh well I apparently needed the sleep. I am back at it tonight painting the baseboards and doors. I can't wait to see it all done and fresh looking! Oh and my new curtains came in the mail yesterday too that are going to be a great addition to my new room! Check them out I LOVE them!


Well this weekend is going to a blitz packing exercise! I HATE moving but it has to be done. Putting your life into boxes and bags is an interesting life exercise. Going through everything you have and have collected through the years. I've been in my current place for 2 years so I know that I have accumulated a lot of stuff. I am a bit scared to go through my closet. That is always the worst. I started with the random storage box and my random drawer in my room last night. Found some interesting things, reorganized and threw a lot away. The throwing away though is liberating and that I am looking forward to.

This move as I know I have said isn't exactly what I wanted to do - however what I keep telling myself is that it is setting up a life for me and my fiance that will just be amazing. The little sacrifices you make for the big picture and the one you love. It's worth every bit!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope I have some fun new stories for you on Monday after what I am sure ill be an interesting weekend full of changes!

No comments: