Friday, September 28, 2012

1/2 Way Back

It's FRIDAY!!!

The BEST part about today is at 10:05pm tonight I land at the Charlotte, NC airport and get to see my fiance shortly thereafter. :) I know I'm flying there not driving - it's fantastic! I'm flying because this weekend my fiance's lease ends and we decided to bring back his stuff to Jacksonville. We rented a U-Haul and he's going to drive that and I am going to drive his car back to Jacksonville. If I had a car that would just monkey wrench everything. Don't get too excited just yet, yes we are moving his stuff back BUT he has to go back. He's not in Jacksonville for good yet. He will take up residence in an Extended Stay for now. At least we are taking steps towards being back together for good in 1 city. YAY!

By the way we paid for movers to move him out - He's on the 3rd floor! There is no part of us that wants anything to do with bringing furniture down 2 flights of stairs. No thank you! I am pretty sure it's going to be the best $95 we have ever spent in our lives. haha Don't worry I will still get my share of a work out moving carrying clothes and other stuff that go into the car and things that he's going to leave at a friend's house until he gets back. Lot's of ups and downs 2 flights of stairs are in my future.

So this week I took Wrigley for a 45 minute walk on Tuesday and biked 6 miles yesterday. It's slow but I am trying - just not trying hard enough is the problem. Still making excuses, but I am getting better about not letting myself listen to all of them. Yesterday I dropped my car off at a shop to have the front bumper repainted while I am gone this weekend and I thought about having someone come get me to take me home, but nope instead I strapped my bike to the back and rode home. Okay I made a pit stop at my favorite bar for a bite to eat and 2 beers but hey, it was a 6 mile trip home. :)

Next week my fiance is in town all week. The goal is to still work out 3 times (minus unloading of the truck) next week. You guys are to hold me responsible please! THANKS!

Enjoy your weekends.

No comments: