Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October is here

Hello October! Can you believe the year is already 3/4 of the way done?! Christmas is exactly 12 weeks from today. Hard to believe how fast time goes by.

Speaking of time going by fast, I hope and pray this week is SLOW! My fiance is here all week in Jacksonville and it's amazing. Friday I flew to Charlotte after work (if you recall from my post on Friday - 1/2 Way Back) to help him move out of his apartment. We packed him all up with the help from movers on Saturday last afternoon. BTW - BEST $95 ever spent. Sunday after getting every last thing out of the apartment we got on the rode for Jax. He drove the U-Haul and I drove his car. As a side note, if you ever are car-a-vaning with someone, get walkie talkies! That was great!

This week he is here on vacation. I took yesterday off which was great and then the rest of the week it's all day. 1/2 day, all day. 1/2 day. Today is going to be soo hard being here all day and knowing he's back at my house. I want 8-5pm to fly by and then the rest of the day to go by slow. I know it won't happen that way, it will probably be the opposite but here's to hoping.

I brought my workout bag with me today. The goal is to work out at lunch. I'm sure I'm going to be busy since I was out yesterday but I am going to try at least. Here's to hoping.

Enjoy your Tuesday and talk to you tomorrow!


No comments: