Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Started on the right note

Today is my 201st post! I didn't realize that last time was the 200th (October is Here) which is amazing to me. I've enjoyed writing again and picking this back and I truly do plan on staying with it until my wedding.

Today started off on a good note. My future mother and sister-in-law needed to get to the airport at 6am. It was either going to be me or my fiance taking them. I volunteered since the airport is near my work. Yes I would get to work very early but it would force me to work out.

So my alarm went off at 4:55am this morning - I know right can you believe it?! I picked them up at 5:15 (they live around the corner) and we headed in. I was at work by 6:15 and then got to work. However I did have a little hiccup this morning. I got into the bathroom to change (I left my gym bag here since I didn't work out yesterday - oops) and I found out I didn't have a sports bra! Not sure how I forgot to put that in there yesterday but I did. I almost threw in the towel and went upstairs to just start working but instead I decided what the hell I'm going to work out anyway.

I had a nice little 45 minute workout, 9 minutes of stretching at the end, and worked up a little sweat. Afterwards I took a shower and before I did I sprayed dry shampoo all over my bra since I had to wear it to work. No not ideal but hey it's better than a stinky bra and I didn't let myself "quit" because of it.

I actually feel really good this morning. I am quite surprised. I am sure later today I will be struggling a bit as I am not use to getting up that early but hey it also got me in the gym! :)

I know today will be a great day because of it!!! Hope yours is too.

No comments: