Thursday, October 4, 2012

Losing togeher

It's Thursday already!?! How is this week going by so quickly? It was suppose to go slow. My fiance is in town and I need it to go slow so I can enjoy the time more with him.

Yesterday was a good day. We went and picked out what he is going to marry me in. We picked a "tux" but  it looks like a really nice suit. It's Vera Wang! haha He's going to be in a fancier designer than I will. lol! I don't care. It's going to look sexy on him and I can't wait to see him in it.

The lady took his measurements though and he wasn't too happy with them. I have been trying to get him to lose weight with me because he has talked about wanting to do it, but it's been difficult. I am hoping this maybe lights a small fire under his butt. :)

I really would love to lose it together, lose those unwanted pounds we both have together. I think it will be fun and bring us even closer. Last night we went for a walk with the dogs (he's watching his parents since they are out of town) and it was really nice. I hope we can do that again. Maybe a bit further though next time.

Please pray 5pm comes quickly so I can get home to him!

No comments: