Thursday, September 20, 2012

Feel Terrible Today

Well yesterday was crazy and I made the decision to skip my work out and work through lunch. I actually was glad I did. I was soo busy yesterday and then "fires" happened which means that what I wanted to get done didn't.

Today I am exhausted and don't feel well at all! my head hurts, my stomach hurts, my throat even hurts a little bit. I really wanted to stay home but I have sooo much to do at work and I have this stupid sexual harassment class we all have to take once a year and my number is for today's hour and half seminar. yippie - not! I really just want to go home and go to bed. I know I won't get a work out because with that seminar taking an hour and half of my day I don't have time to take a lunch today. Yay HR. haha

I am suppose to go to kickball practice tonight at 6:30; a practice scrimmage against another team. We'll see how I feel throughout the day and if that is even an option.

My bed is calling my name right now and I want nothing more than to just answer it and crawl back into it. It was so hard to get out of it this morning. Thankfully Wrigley came and snuggled with me and that helped.

1 more day till the weekend! Yippie! Fingers crossed this terrible feeling goes away. please please please

No comments: