Friday, September 21, 2012

Feeling a bit better

It's almost the weekend and I can't wait! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I am feeling better today, not 100% but better than yesterday for sure. I slept a lot yesterday and have been pumping my system with Vitamin C so I am thinking that is helping my body fight whatever little bug I caught.

Tonight I have the kickball season kick-off party. Definitely going to take it easy and not go crazy but I will definitely go. Okay well assuming I stay the way I am feeling all day and don't go downhill at all? The bad thing is this means it's the start of me having to wear that ugly ass burnt orange color. LOL Yes my team's color is burnt orange. I will be cutting that shirt up, puffy paint like crazy, Gig 'Em, I'm not a tu fan, etc!

Does anyone else feel that the time we have with the sun is quickly going away? It was like 2 weeks ago it stayed up until like 8:30 and now by like 7:45 it's pitch black! Boo! Definitely cuts into my time to go walk on the beach with Wrigley. It takes at least an hour to walk there, on the beach and then back home. Definitely going to come home and eat early and then go walk because I like to go for a walk after I eat, not before. I know Wrigley has missed walking lately - I've been a busy girl and then not feeling well.

As for this weekend, I'm just looking forward to relaxing and get back to feeling 100%. I am also going to pick a 5K to do soon so that I have to start running again. I know I can I know I can I know I can.



No comments: