Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Positive Steps Forward

206 Days till the best day of our lives!

Yesterday was an interesting day but I made some good choices which is a positive step forward.

1.) Went to my favorite Thai restaurant for lunch with some friends. Ordered my favorite/usual, the Gang Woon Sen soup (this clear broth with button mushrooms, ground pork, bean sprouts, grass rice noodles, and green onion) and pad thai. I ate all the soup so when I got to the pad thai, I ate half of it and pushed it aside and asked for a box. Lately I have been eating it all and being very full afterwards. Not this time, no fat girl comma around 2-2:30. lol

2.) Planned to take Wrigley for a walk last night, however, a friend and I decided to meet at the best bar in town - Engine 15 - for a few drinks around 7ish. Instead of just completely skipping my exercise, the hour+ walk with Wrigley, I decided to bike the 4.5 miles to the bar instead. It was great and I really enjoyed it!

***Did I mention my beach cruiser is the one my fiance bought me last summer to make it easier for me riding around town/the beach? It's pink which is hysterical to me because I'm not a pink girl but it was a friend's that moved away so it was cheap. I'll have to get a picture of me on it and post it soon. :)

3.) I wasn't feeling the best after work, had a headache and kind of in a bad mood which lately I would have used as an excuse to not do what I needed to do. Last night I stuck to my guns and made it happen. I love living by the beach, you can ride your bike anywhere with all the sidewalks! My fiance will love hearing me say that :)

I brought my work-out bag to work today... hopefully I will make it down at lunch. I'm a bit tired and I have a lot to do today which lately has won over. I need the strength today please!

On another note, I am very proud of my fiance. He tracked his food on Monday on MFP. He struggled with it yesterday BUT this is 100% new for him. I'm just so happy he is there for me and definitely trying this out. He's the best! Love you babe!



No comments: